Christmas Day - Dido on a snow-blue winter's day He asked to drink by our fire and I was pleased to let him stay He drank there quietly for a while and then he turned and said to me Your eyes are green Like summer grass Your lips are red like a fresh

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

花 销 CPI在增长,消费观念也在改变,从存钱攒钱到月光族甚至到花明天的钱,圆今天的梦,这种改变似乎已经成为了一种潮流。那么是不是要跟着这个潮流呢? 我真的需要平衡预算并改善我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

Singles Awareness Day (SAD) is a holiday for those who like not being attached. It is on the same day as Valentines Day, but some people want it either side so it is not overshadowed by roses, chocolates, cards, cupids and hearts. On SAD, singles aro

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 铁路少年.The.Railway.Children

[00:11.46](monologue) and I itched from *** and it burned between my legs. My teachers were always telling not to finch it. 虱子让我身上奇痒,而且在我两腿间乱跳。老师叫我不要去挠 [00:16.26](monologue) and my underwear. I di

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-风雨哈佛路

On certain nights, the secret is revealed. Warm, damp air moving in from the mid-Atlantic is transformed to fog as it crosses the cold coastal current. A vast blanket of moisture steadily rolls across

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 浩瀚沙漠

we are the world 我们就是整个世界 迈克尔杰克逊 (中英歌词) There comes a time when we heed a certain call 有一天当我们听到一个呼唤 When the world must come together as one 当世界团结如一人 There are people dyi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Lesson 42: Not very musical 并非很懂音乐 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What happened when the snake charmer began to play jazz? As we had had a long walk through one of the markets of old Delh

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

41 Saving the Earth One day, I went with the group to a nearby river. We wanted to check if it was clean. We did many scientific tests to see if the river was healthy. Surprisingly, it was! We still, though, took any rubbish we could find out of the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

In Guangzhou city, the capital of Guangdong Province, the tradition of local enterprises is to hold a banquet to celebrate the beginning of the New Year. But this year, many companies have cancelled their banquet. One staff member at a local Guangzho

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Section 2: When I got out of my car, the air was pulsing. The whole place was absolutely silent, but the silence wasn't an absence of noise. It was really a presence of a kind of energy or quickening. And at my feet was the great, still blue plate of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

One of the first lessons new drivers learn is to keep their eyes on the road. 新手上路的第一课,目视前方。 Unfortunately, cell phones and other electronic devices are causing many drivers to lose their focus and sometimes their lives. 然

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

A man, who was swimming today at Murawai beach near Auckland, was attacked by a shark and died in the water. The man lived at Murawai. He was married with a young family. One fisherman, who was on rocks nearby, said he saw two sharks. Another fisherm

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

UNIT 9 Can You Use a Computer? Integrated Skills Development Passage I Have Never Used a Computer Janet decides it's time to learn how to use a computer, and goes to the computer room in her college.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

Graduation Speeches Discuss World Problems, Look for Solutions Speeches have long been an important tradition at college and university graduation ceremonies in the United States. Every spring, schools honor students who have successfully completed t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Every year some countries move their clocks forward in the spring only to move them back in the autumn. To the vast majority of the world who doesnt participate in this odd clock fiddling it seems a baffling thing to do. So whats the reason behind it

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Seven million people in Beijing - about a third of the population - rented their homes last year, a recent report said. 根据最近一份报告显示,去年北京的租房人口达到700万,约占全市人口的1/3。 Among those renters, people

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. This Saturday night at eight thirty, all the lights will be shut off at the Tokyo Tower in Japan. The Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and the Eiffel Tower in Paris are also expected to go dark. So is the

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

When Luke went to university he thought he would be embarking on a new journey in life and getting his own place. In the UK, it's common to fly the nest at a fairly young age. Many choose a flatshare; others make plans to get on the property ladder.

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版